Coronavirus Cleaning & Disinfection
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has people throughout the world working to protect their families, homes, and businesses from potential contamination. We will continue to see the effects of this type of biohazard situation over the next few months as it continues to spread. American Family Bio-Clean is the leader in infectious disease and biohazard remediation, including coronavirus disinfection. We are dedicated to providing rapid emergency response 24/7 throughout so you can have peace of mind in the event of an outbreak.
What is CORNAVIROUS COVID-19
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. There are many types of human coronaviruses, including some that commonly cause mild upper-respiratory tract illnesses. COVID-19 is a new disease, caused by a novel (or new) coronavirus that has not previously been seen in humans. Current symptoms reported for patients with COVID-19 have included mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing.
Know How It Spreads
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid Close Contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
HOW SOON MUST WE ACT?
The most common diseases that need immediate cleaning are as follows:
If COVID-19, C.diff, MRSA, or Staph are exposed to a home, business or school, we are able to clean all infected areas with the proper chemicals to assist in preventing the transfer of the disease.
Improper remediation by amateurs can result in exposure to irritants from the residue, causing rashes and allergic reactions that affect the mucous membranes and respiratory system. Additionally, medical research suggests that exposure can also cause permanent damage to the heart and liver.
- Skin Irritation
- Respiratory Problems
- Motor Control Loss
- Harm to Eyes, Nose, and Throat
- Death (rare cases)
- Available 24/7
- Fast Response
- Locally Owned
- No Out of Pocket Costs
- Covered by Insurance
- Bonded & Insured
- Call (800) 404-7460
Serving Northern and Central Florida
American Family Bio-Clean is your source for 24/7 emergency service in biohazard cleanup and remediation in the surrounding areas. In need of us just give us a call at (800) 404-7460 any time of the day or night.
American Family Bio Clean is the Leading Blood Cleanup Company in Florida
What Sets Us Apart From The Rest
American Family Bio-Clean is the leading blood cleanup company in Florida. We are professionals that conduct ourselves in a compassionate and discreet manner. We wear proper PPE and follow proper protocols and adhere to the laws and regulations as set forth by the State of Florida. Additionally, we are certified, general contractors. Not only will we clean up a decontaminate after a blood spill, but we are also able to perform any necessary reconstruction of floors or other surfaces that may have become damaged.
Please don’t hesitate to call us. We’ll handle everything in an empathetic, professional and prompt manner.